Thursday, July 28, 2011

Phang's Housewarming Party♥

Hi readers♥ are u guys miss mee?
Erm....recently, didn't take many pic,
also don't know what i can share with u all =P
so just delay my update until now...= =
here i come for some new update lah~
Back to topic...

Last Saturday went to my lovely friend - Catherine's NEW house=)
is a Housewarming Party♥♥♥
having a small gathering with my Malay's Gang over there,
woohoooo~!!! so excited to meet them there,
 we have been quite a long time didn't gather together liao...

but i didn't use my camera to take pic with them, fml=(
here just share some pic that i help to shoot on the day,
let's show how's nice Catherine's house she have~





 

 


 
Beers is play an important role in every party, I think...hahaXD
but...I am good girl huh, I just took pic,
i didn't drink it oh~hehe
The only 1 pic we took together on that day,
(grab it from Agnes's FB)
but Hendrick is missing here...
A precious pic♥♥♥ love u guys=)

*Hopefully Catherine♥ u will like those pic~
comments