Monday, July 18, 2011

OverTime♥

Well...this is my 1st time using my poor English to blog♥
actually my English very lousy lah, as u all can see = =
even though i have been work in Singapore for 1 years++
but...my English still no improve at all,
my colleagues normally using Chinese to communicate,
then less chance for mee to show my poor English also, hahaXD
Anyway~ i just try my best here lah=)

Okay, back to topic~
I finally fullfill my wish,
went to OverTime♥ last Saturday liao~


Starker Aromatic♥
I tried one small cup that day only,
small cup is RM16 each~
Even though I am not a good drinker, but hor...
for mee no 'Rasa' at all after drink leh~ hahaXD
mayb 1 small cup really no effective loh =P


take pic with leng lui - Zacklyn Diong
Ah Diong Ah Diong~♥ haha=)
 we both look like promoting the beer there= =

the guys~
my man is the oldest one among of them~
wahahahahahahahah XD
Opps~!!! that 4 cups is not all mine 1~
I just acting over there only lah~haha=)
hmmm...I am good actress right?
paiseh ah~ Ah Diong & Wei Hien
 blur blur pic= =
my man seem like don't want to take pic with mee leh = =
Come on~ smile more happy a bit leh=(
forcing u to take pic with mee....
*PS: taking pic there is so difficult lah, a lot of noise= =
but I prefer shooting without turn on the flash light~
that why all the pic is unclear=(
Small gathering with 5 ppls,
leng zai + leng lui♥
nice drink,
nice place,
nice liveband,
nice atmosphere,
we enjoy our time over there=)
next time i must go there AGAIN~♥
sometime...a little bit drunk feeling is nice=)
The end.
*anyway, my English ok boh? xixi^^


comments